Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dinner Tonight.

Tonight I am going out for my first Beginner Level 3 Salsa class. Yes, I'm very advanced. It only took me approximately 3 months to go from Level 1 to Level 3. And I still have to work on my "following." That basically means I do whatever I have memorized as the next step regardless of what my partner is up to. Yikes!

Anyway, since I am going to be out from 7 - 8, I thought I'd put together a healthy meal to eat at home when I get back. So I am making this fabulous fish dish from Bon Appetit!


It is delicious. Buttery, with a great salty tang from the soy and lime and a delicious kick from the subtle heat of the raw ginger. It is also so. darn. easy. If you aren't a big fish eater, this is a great recipe to start with. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment