Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm a closet knitter.

It's true. I'm one step away from being a creepy old lady with socks that have cats on them.
But I'm trying to be a cool knitter. It calms my nerves and makes me feel like I'm still accomplishing something when I watch TV. Because I'm OCD and high maintenance and I can't just sit and watch TV, that would be lazy. You follow?

After many a scarf, I decided to try something a little more complicated and knitted this baby cardigan and booties for my beautiful friend Dana's new baby. We didn't know if it would be a girl or a boy, so now the lovely little Alexandra is the proud owner of a totally green and gender neutral wardrobe! Sorry, Alex. It means you'll be a cool girl who wears Chuck Taylors, I think.


Here's some details -  aren't the buttons to die for?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment